Streaming Film Library for Education
Swank K-12 Streaming is convenient, controlled, and connected streaming platform that makes it easy for teachers to incorporate high-quality films into lesson plans. The library includes thousands of films for educational support, including the top feature films, documentaries and foreign titles.
Powered by Swank Motion Pictures, the content is curated specifically for educators based on the movies they need for lessons, and provides access both inside the classroom or for assignments outside of the classroom.
- Eliminate the need for DVD players in classrooms
- Enable streaming access for districts blocking personal streaming sites
- Extend the classroom with connectivity to any LMS
- Streamline access with single sign-on integration
Just a smarter way to teach with film.
Watch the video below to learn how our new streaming platform simplifies film distribution for your entire school!
Smart Streaming Essentials for Schools
- Access to thousands of feature films and documentaries
- Collections curated for education
- Single sign-on integration
- Assignability through your Learning Management System (LMS) including Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas and more
- Subtitles, closed captioning and alternate languages available
- Unlimited simultaneous sessions for teachers and students
- No extra equipment or hardware
- Free and fast setup