Streaming Film Library for Education
Swank K-12 Streaming makes it easy for teachers to incorporate high quality films into their lesson plans, whether they are planning for in-person or virtual learning. Our online streaming film library includes thousands of films for educational support, including the top feature films, documentaries and foreign titles. .
Powered by Swank Motion Pictures, the content is curated specifically for educators based on the movies they need for lessons, and provides access both inside the classroom or for assignments outside of the classroom.
- Eliminate the need for DVD players in classrooms
- Enable streaming access for districts blocking personal streaming sites
- Assignability through your Learning Management System (LMS) including Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas and more
- Subtitles, closed captioning and alternate languages available
- Unlimited simultaneous sessions for teachers and students
- Free and fast setup
- Single sign-on integration
Just a smarter way to teach with film.
Watch the video below to learn how our new streaming platform simplifies film distribution for your entire school!
How It Works:
Start with a curated collection of films
and then add to it throughout the year.
Choose from one of our three preset collections specifically curated for education based on the most frequently used films by schools across the country:
- Elementary Collection
- Middle/High School Collection
- District Collection
Custom Title Requests
Teachers have access to search through thousands of films to identify the additional movies to be added to your collection throughout the year. And while our curated collections should be the majority of films your school will use, we understand that teachers are creative and new films become available throughout the year.
INTERESTED IN PRICING FOR YOUR SCHOOL OR DISTRICT?
Simply share your information below and we'll be in touch soon.