Sign up for immediate access to the webinar recording.
As schools and educators explore new media and methods for enhancing the learning experience and activating student achievement, film remains a powerful medium that can support a range of positive student outcomes. However, misperceptions around film as a teaching tool are causing schools to miss out on its many educational benefits.
- Joseph Goldberg, Ph.D, High School English Teacher & Adjunct Professor
- Monica Burns, Ed.D, EdTech and Curriculum Consultant
- Benefits of incorporating multimedia into classroom instruction
- Barriers to film access & solutions
- Value of movies to education
- Activity ideas & teaching strategies to use movies effectively in curriculum